H1b pay lesser than petition

Hi, I am planning to go for h1b visa stamping for the first time and in my h1b petition salary is mentioned as 82000 and In my paycheck I am getting paid 76000.
Is it ok ? will be there any problem?
My employer is saying that 82K includes your health care, 401k, paid vacation so few thousand salary difference is ok
what do you say?
H1b approved in end of February 2020
and I got H1b COS (h4 to H1b) approved document in March but I starting working only from June 2020 . My 2020 W2 is having only 41000, half of my lca.
Is there any problem during visa interview for delay start working date . I have paycheck from June 1.2020

@Anil_Gupta please help with your advice

I don’t see an issue as long as the total compensation matches the H1B LCA.

It is okay to have some components as yearly components including 401k, PTO and other such things.

Thanks Anil
H1b approved in end of February 2020
and I got H1b COS (h4 to H1b) approved document in March but I starting working only from June 2020

You missed this point. can you please answer for this? Is there any problem for delay start ?

Final Question.
https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/News/visas-news/national-interest-exceptions-to-presidential-proclamation-10052-suspending-the-entry-of-nonimmigrants-presenting-a-risk-to-the-united-states-labor-market-during-the-economic-recovery-following-the-2019-novel-coronavirus-outbreak.html?fbclid=IwAR1yM00vfA87jAFnuTzYj_j2y_or4ZfMflZYBph3g_uyucoU-wjOufIr3_w

Here is says PP10052 does not apply if you are already in us and working in h1b category. Does it include H1b cos from H4 and started working in June month. Can she be exempted also?

please answer. thanks

How did you maintain status while you were not paid?

You may be asked questions about it.