H1B, H4 & H4 EAD Premium processing - concurrent filing

Hi , My employer is planning to file my H1B extension including H4 in premium mode in Month of December 2018.

1. This extension may go to Nebraska Service center since premium is suspending in all other service centers.
  2. Can I ask my employer to file my spouse H4EAD along with H1B & H4 . I mean concurrent filing of H1B , H4 & H4 EAD.

I saw the note on USCIS Nebraska website as “Forms I-102, I-130, I-131, I-765, I-821, I-824, and most I-140 and I-485s are no longer filed directly at the Nebraska Service Center.”

Can we file H4 EAD renewal or not along with H1B & H4 .

Appreciate your response at the earliest.

Thanks,

Yes, you can file all 3 concurrently at Nebraska.

Thanks Anil for your quick response. Appreciating

1 Like

Hi Anil,

H1B, H4, H4 EAD filed concurrently

Mine H1 extension, H4 Extension and H4 EAD all filed in premium processing at Nebraska center on Nov 8th 2018.

H1B, H4 extension approved in premium 15 days but H4 EAD pending

I got my H1 and H4 extension approval in 15 days. But H4 EAD status is showing that they have received the application on Nov 8th.

Do you have any idea how long it will take to get H4 EAD in such cases at Nebraska and why they didn’t take EAD in premium?

Did you get your EAD?

Hi @Gangwal_Avinash

EAD does not have any premium processing on its own. USCIS approves EAD along with H1B in premium as a courtesy and they may or may not extend this courtesy to everyone.

You can track the EAD processing time here:
https://www.am22tech.com/uscis/ead-processing-time/

Hi , We are in the process of preparing documents and will file H1, H4 & H4EAD in another week with Nebrasaka center in premium mode.

Please let me know if you heard any approval case .

1 Like

Hi, Did you get your H4 EAD?

Hi Gangwal,
We posted documents with USCIS yesterday . I will update as soon as i received any news. I have a question, Your H4EAD is renewal or first time applying ?

Renewal. did you get the H4 EAD?

Hi Gangwal,
We received our H4 EAD card today. It seems all are approved at the same time. I wish you to get your new EAD card soon.

thanks

1 Like

@Gangwal_Avinash did you receive your H4 And H4 EAD card?

I applied on Feb 4th and have already received email notification of my H1 approval on Feb 14th. However, no news of H4 and H4 EAD yet.

Did you heard anything about your H4 and EAD yet?