H1B filed in Premium and got RFE and its been a month submitted the RFE but still not seeing any update

Hi,

My H1B VISA filed in premium processing in the month of Jan 2020 and I got RFE. My attorney responded to RFE on 24th April 2020, but still USCIS site showing “Response to your RFE received”…
when I checked MY.USCIS.GOV for status, it was showing like below:

"We received your case

You do not need to do anything at this time

We will let you know if we need anything else from you as we continue to review your case."

Please let me know how long it will take and what does this mean if you see any cases like this… Usually Premium processing should take 15 days but its been a month now…

I am also in same situation. My RFE in premium responded on 4/15. Still no update.

I also has a question on this.I had asked this earlier on this forum but I assumed that they are processing in Premium only.

My attorney is also going to reply to my RFE in a span of 5 days and the main petition was applied in premium.

@Anil_Gupta : Any idea when is USCIS going to resume premium processing for I-129 Applications ?

@SP2012 and @vamsi

The best way to find out is to ask your employer’s attorney to send a status request on USCIS premium service email.

They will reply as to why its taking longer than 15 days.

There is no news of reopening premium at this time. I will share as soon as i hear anything.

@SP2012 @vamsi

If anybody of you guys get any information from the attorney in case they call up to ask the status of premium applications.

Please let us know and keep posted in this forum.

Let’s help each other in these pandemic times.

Thanks @Anil_Gupta for the help.

Hi All,

My Visa got approved on 06/10 without any issues.
I hope and wish your VISAs as well get approved without any issues.

Thank You!..

Congratulations, Vamsi.
I am still waiting.