H1B extension with previous employer's I140

I am currently on H1B and my 6-year H1B is going to expire in Feb’2024. My previous employer(employer A) had filed perm application in EB2 category and for that I got the priority date of March’2020. After 6 months of getting my I-140 I had switched jobs and joined a new employer(employer B). My new employer(employer B) is saying that they will not be filing PERM application again and before my visa expires in Feb’2024, they will be using my previous employer’s(employer A) I-140 to extend the year.

Can you please let me know if there would be any issues in this and can my current employer(employer B) use employer A’s I-140 for extension? Also, if I switch jobs now, and move to another employer(employer C) then will the new employer(employer C) be able to use the I140 filed by my 1st employer(employer A)?

Yes.

Yes.

In both cases, your new employers can use your I-140 from past employer for AC21 H1B extensions however can’t file for adjustment of status (I-485 green card application) unless your employer (at the time your PD becomes current) restart the PERM process.