H1B Extension (6th Year), H4 extension (I539) with H4 EAD Renewal (I765) concurrently

Hi Anil,

My wife company is going to apply for the h1b extension (valid h1b visa till 8/18/2019), for me i am on h4 and planning to fill the form for h4 extension and h4 ead renewal and send it to attorney so that they will file all 3 at once. my questions below for I 539

Part 1: other information
9. I have already got my SSN so should i mention my SSN here

After recent return from india i renewed my Indian passport in Chicago

Part 1: other information
11.b. Should i mention my new passport number or old passport number with most recent i 94 record number on it

Part 3: Processing Information
1.a. Should I put 3 years from the expiration date of current H4 status? or leave it blank
3.a. Please tell me which option should i select in 3.a

Part 4 : Additional Information
19. I am working as an a independent contractor, should i i give explanation and what kind of documents i need to attach

SSN on form i539

Mention your SSN if you have it.

Mention Currently valid passport number

On form i539 or anywhere else, you should mention the currently valid passport number.

Form i539 Q 19

https://www.truvisa.com/t/i539-q19-answer-is-yes-need-to-attach-copy-of-ead-card-ssn-and-w-2-form-or-pay-check/2593/2?u=anil_gupta

Thanks for the quick reply, can you please help me to choose the option for below questions

Part 3: Processing Information
1.a. Should I put 3 years from the expiration date of current H4 status? or leave it blank
3.a. Please tell me which option should i select in 3.a

H4 i539 Part 3 Q 1.a

The date should be 3 years from the current H4’s validity end date.

This would also be mentioned on the H1B form by your Employer and the two dates should match.

H4 i539 Part 3 Q 3.a.

You should choose ‘Yes, Filed with this i-539’ if you are filing H1B concurrently with your H4.

Thanks for your answers

Hi Anil, As per the recent upadate from the USCIS regarding I539 form

If i apply with old version of I 539 form by March 21st 2019, do i need to pay the bio metric fee?

Fees is NOT required to be paid for biometrics if you apply before March 21, 2019.

Ok, Thanks…

Hi

USCIS received my all 3 above cases on March 20, I have received my receipt number for 2 cases except for I539 and my check is cashed by USCIS for I539

When can i expect my receipt number from USCIS and what are the possible cases if i will not receive number even after few days

Have patience. Receipt number can take 7-21 days to arrive.

Ok, Thanks…

Hi, Uscis Provided Me The I539 Receipt Number When I Have Called them And The Reason They Are Saying Was The Receipt Notice Mail Was Undelivered Even Though I Have Mentioned Correct Address In My Form, Except I Have Mentioned My Name In Care Of Name In 4a Field (Mailing Address)

Is That Going To Effect My Future Processing If I Mention My Name In That Field?

Uscis Is Raised A Request And Going To Send The Receipt Notice Through Mail Again.

The mailing will be affected if the address is wrong. Nobody checks the address manually.

All addresses are printed automatically and letters are sent.

ok, I have mentioned my correct address in the form