My friend’s h1b extension got RFE and it is denied now. ( I-94 expired 2 months ago)
(Reason : Studied Civil Engineering in her Masters).
So her employer is opening an MTR. In parallel she is looking for her h1b transfer.
- Should the MTR be opened, right after the denial? (or) anytime to 33 days of denial?
- How good option it is, to stay in the country while MTR is open.
- What are the approval chances for her h1b transfer with Civil engineering background. [She submitted equivalent affidavits from professors here to support her Masters degree while responding to RFE].
- Can she stay in the country with an open MTR & Open h1b transfer?
- Must she go for h1b stamping, after her h1b transfer is approved?
Please suggest.Thank you.