- H1B approved with an Indian company. H1B is stamped by company A.
- My husband also has H1B and I traveled with him using H4 to enter USA with extended leave from company A. I am not working in USA at this time.
- My H1B was never used till today.
- Company A (in India) filed for my H1B revocation.
- I left company A now.
- Can i get my H1B transferred to new company/employer now?
- Is yes, can i file H1B transfer as out-of the cap transfer?
Note: I am curretly in US on H4 status
(Pash Devendra Sharma)
My scenario: i got my h1b from a usa based company in 2005. I was indian national at that time, working in India.
I never travelled to usa.
Instead, i went to uk and worked there for a decade and changed my passport from indian to british.
i relocated back to india after acquiring british citizenship and am now living in India.
Question: (1) is my h1b visa on my cancelled Indian passport still valid?
(2) If yes, can i use my h1b to work in usa now in 2021 with another employer ?