These are the series of events that happened with me.
I moved to client B from client A in jan 2018(different state) for which my h1b amendment was filed. I got an RFE for the same, replied back to it and there was no result till 1 year. Now I filed my h1b extension in june 2019 (my i94 expires on july21 2019).
In october 2019 I had to move to a different state for which my previous amendment that was pending was shelved and my company filed a new amendment for the new client C. I am still waiting for my amendment filed for C and extension result that was filed from client B.
How does USCIS process these kind of cases. What do you think I should do. I have only almost 60 days left for my 240 day rule.
Should I convert both to premium or only amendment to premium. Meanwhile my wife wants to visit india, if she goes what will be the consequences?