H1B visa - Amendment RFE is submitted on July 2018 and waiting for the result and Extension RFE response submitted on May 21, 2019 and waiting for result. I am planning to upgrade both to premium. My concern is, if Amendment denies and extension approves for the same client then what happens else if vice versa , then what happens. Can I upgrade extension to premium after the amendment denial.
I am planning to upgrade Amendment to premium and then after 7 days upgrade extension to premium. Any sugesstion please