Can i change employer under the following circumstances without getting out of status:
~ i-94 expired in Dec’19
~ current H1-B under regular extension process. decision pending
- If i change employer will my ongoing extension with my present employer become a bridge petition?
- Under which scenario I can be out of status to live in United States ?
- If my new employer’s petition (let’s say premium processing) is approved then do i need to worry about the old petition from my present employer ?
- If my new employer’s petition (let’s say premium processing) is denied. Can i continue working with my present employer. Can the new petition also cause any affect my old petition or lead to denial ?
- Lastly, is it worthy moving to switch under such circumstances ?
Thanks in advance !