H-4/H-4 EAD pending, H1 approved, CSC

Hi Anil, thank you for all your help with visa related queries on social media. I have a few questions regarding my H4/EAD.

My husband is on a H1B and I am on H4, which expires on May 27th, 2020. H1B/H4/ H4 EAD filed and received in CSC on Dec 27th, premium processing. Husband’s H1B approved on Jan 2nd, 2020. Biometrics done on Jan 24, 2020.
Husband had an accident in Jan (after H1 B approval) and had a surgery, currently in disability and not going to work. I too applied for leave to take care of husband for 6 weeks and my employer agreed for 6 weeks off.

What are my options for renewal? Heard that certain attorneys are filing litigation. Can we request USCIS to expedite case on medical reasons/ medical bills/ expenses. I need to start working soon to support family. What are the odds of approval if I request USCIS to expedite? Or is it better to file a litigation? Will the time be sufficient?

Thank you so much for your time.
Durga.

Hi @Durga9

The best option for your case is to file H4 EAD expedite request as you have medical emergency. If you can prove it with documents, your chances of H4 EAD faster than others are good.

The other option is to join the RN law group H4 EAD litigation but I suggest to try EAD expedite first.

Thank you so much for your response!

Did not have much luck with expedite requests ,after how many days of filing can we File the litigation and what are the chances of approval with rn group litigation.
Thanks