I have H-1B validity from my employer A till 2023. Now I got offers from two companies at same time. Company A already informed USCIS my last working day with them and I am in the 60 days grace period.
I went through your answers in other threads how the concurrent filing works. My question is :
- The company B joining date is early so I want to join that first. They will file in REGULAR process.
- The company C is ready to file in PREMIUM but by the time they file it may or may be in the 60 days period.
- Is it possible to file concurrent H-1B by company B using previous company A petition in the first time?
- Or It has to wait for Company C’s approval and use that receipt to amend concurrent H-1B?
I want to join Company C at the end. But to maintain my status I have move to company B first. To cover the cost involved in the H-1B transfer I would like to continue working for Company B for atleast 3 months.
What is the best option you can suggest?
- To maintain status.
- To get employed with both company B and Company C legally.
Thank you for your help…
Previous threads I followed.