Get FBI police clearance in both email and paper copy

If I will go to Police station for FBI fingerprint, can they do same time for Texas state as well.

Police station will give you two copies for your fingerprints.
You can use one for FBI and one for Texas state check.

If you use the second copy for Texas state check, you will save money on Texas third party elecreonic fingerprints service fees.

1 Like

ok, so first thing in my case do the payment so that I can go to Police Station for fingerprinting.
Let me get this done first will again bug you :stuck_out_tongue: if need more clarification for state check.

-Thanks

Payment on FBI website can be done after Fingerprints at police station too.

ouu makes sense
Awesome.
I hope I dont have to take appointment to go to police station.

Not sure if you have already read this FBI step by step process or not. Just sharing the link for easy access:

yes Sir, :slight_smile:
I am following all the steps mentioned to submit the docs after EOI. These steps are included there.
Also for state url you shared the form is for adoption (is this common form)

another thing I read down there, they are also going to send to FBI. :thinking:

Oops…sorry. looks like I copied the wrong link.

You need the ‘Texas criminal history record check’.

I will share the link again. Give me a minute.

Texas state police send request to FBI

It is just for information as Texas police may check the records with FBI too.
But, if you do not have any criminal history, they may just check their own records and send the certificate.

This is the correct link:

@Anil_Gupta
Could you please let me know the step by step process for Texas state police certificate.
I got the fingerprint card from PD. The pdf which you shared as I understand talks about how to get from FAST vendor. But in my case as I already have the card wondering what will be the next steps.
Could be possible that I overlooked some information.

-BR

The same document has the details about option of submitting the fingerprint card to FAST.

FAST is the vendor that Texas police has tied up to process all Texas state police checks.

When you start the FAST application online, it gives you the option of taking fingerprints appointment or submitting a fingerprint card (that you already have).

1 Like

Hi Anil,

I am filling Texas state form Could you please let me know who will be designated recipient in our case. Myself or Texas DPS ?

It should be you and your address.
You will get it report by USPS mail.

1 Like

so later this report we will scan and upload on DHS site?

hmm got it same way as we will be getting from FBI later

Yes, scan Texas state report and upload.

FBI report will be available as PDF copy too.

Thanks Mate, just paid for State check also. Njoy your weekend hopefully will not bug you atleast these 2 days.

I believe here in this case also I can send envelopes and one big envelope ?

Hi, what did you fill for salutation I or II or IV or Snr or Jnr. It doesn’t have an option of None.

Hi @eapt.syed
I think there is an option of leaving it blank.

1 Like

Hey @Anil_Gupta,
We got update from FBI, for my wife they said the prints are not clear we are preparing new set.
and forgot to take the PD receipt, paid again :expressionless:

for State PCC how much time can we expect till now nothing is updated on site (our package was delivered to them on 11/16 morning) ?

You will get it in mail within 7 working days.

1 Like