FBI clearance website - not able to login in internet explorer

Hi Anil,

How to get FBI Police Clearance Certificate for Visa and Immigration
I gone through Electronic Departmental Order link but it not able to login in internet explorer

Can you please help me ?

Hi @Julie

What is the error you are getting?

Can you please give me your email id? so that I can sent you the error screenshot

Sorry, I do not share my email publicly.

Also, we charge for private consultation.

I used IE latest and tried that link with PIN. after that click on Login then nothing happening. There is no further steps.

any idea for this issues

Follow the new steps for FBI website as mentioned here with pictures:

Anil, I go through that new steps. #C after that not working in Mozilla Firefox or IE

Also FBI for Canada visa

In that case, you can try using some other computer or chrome browser.

I do not know what could be an issue with your system here.

I did. now it is working. One more question I have. From where I need to take fingerprint? Do I need to go to Plano TX department? Do we need submit any form for this at Plano Police TX office?

You can buy fingerprint card from Amazon or visit your local police station to see if they provide fingerprint service.

If you live close to Plano, TX, then you can visit Plano police as they have the service for fees.

Hi Anil,
How do we get / check FBI PCC status report?

You have to check the application status on FBI website itself where you created your account.

I tried to check the application status on FBI website, but still not able to login with the provided pin. I used both Mozilla and IE latest. removed cookies everything. but no luck.

Whether we get any email notification when they done it?

Please let me know. I preferred the option by email

You will get an email if you registered online and gave your email address while creating the application.