FBI Certificate by Channellers for non-citizen non green card holder outside USA?

fbi-clearance

(Anonymous) #1

Hello @Anil_Gupta,

I am non-citizen or green card holder but i went the FBI approved channelers they said they can issue and got the clearance certificate.

Can i use this in canada pr process because in certain blog it said they might not accept so just curious and worried if i have to do it again from FBI website.

Do you know if anyone has faced any issues.

(Anil Gupta) #2

I know of many people who are non-citizen (non green card holder) and still got it from third party channelers and used it in #australia:189-visa Imimgration.

Does the certificate you received look like the one I have shared here:

This is what I got using the direct FBI request (without third party channeller).

So, if your certificate matches the one above, you are good to use it in #canada PR.

I do not see a reason this should not be accepted. It is issued by FBI themselves.

(Anonymous) #3

Thanks for your reply.

The only difference i see is it does not contain my date of birth other than that everything else looks exactly the same. Will that be an issue?

(Anil Gupta) #4

That’s okay. Any document issued by FBI is a valid document.

(anonymous1) #5

Any specific channelers for non citizens/non green card holders?

(Anil Gupta) #6

Officially, the third party channellers cannot be used by non-citizens/non green card holders.
But, in practice, almost all of them allow you to do so.
My friends outside USA (specifically in India) have used it and I can vouch for it. They are reliable sources.

You can choose any of them. They all provide the service.

(anonymous1) #7

Which one in specific did your friend use if you dont mind passing info please.

I have tried some with no success.They want you to book appointment online but once you answer the question asking for citizenship/ permanet residency
they say you can’t book an appointment.

(Anil Gupta) #8

My friend used an agent (not the official FBI channeller) in Delhi, India.

This agent just asked for a US based phone number to receive an OTP (One time password) and then used the third party FBI channeller service.

The agent then selected the option that the person (my friend) is a ‘Green card holder’ even though he is not.

He got the FBI certificate within 5 days of his application.