Experience letter-EE Canada Immigration

I have had more than 3+ years of experience in the US with 2 different employers and I do not know if I could get an experience letter since I am not on good terms with my previous employer. Following are my questions
Is there any way to substitute my experience letter with pay-stubs?
or can it be an affirmative letter from my ex-colleague?

Thanks Anil

A co-worker affidavit or a letter can be a substitute.

1 Like