Employer change H1B approved want to travel on India for stamping

Hi @Anil_Gupta /team
Currently working Full time job with Company A
Got another job full time with company B
company B applied H1b and approved.

still didn’t gave any notice to company A, before notice to A and join B want to travel and get VISA stamp on current employer (dropbox option available) can I do that or is there any problem as my H1B to company B is already approved.

Any problems for stamping and at time of entry ?