EAD Processing Time 2019 Archive

Government shutdown does not affect paid services from USCIS. So, EAD processing should not be affected.

I know that fear of shutdown is looming again on USA!
I have covered the shutdown what works and what not here:

Why daily only 1 day is getting moved. It means it will take more time to process H4 EADs?

Where can we see Phoenix USCIS status?

Check here for more data and analysis for EAD applications:
https://www.am22tech.com/uscis/ead-processing-time/

I dont see for Phoenix UCCIS.

What’s your receipt number?

EAD applications are sent to Phoenix USCIS office and then they send to other center for processing.

Thanks a lot Anil. You know more information! Appreciated.
H4 EAD OCT 25 2018, When can I expect to get card at the earliest? Why daily, one day only is getting moved?

I don’t control the USCIS processing speed.

@Anil_Gupta I have filed H4 EAD last month , I was holding the L2 EAD, so accidentally, i selected, “Renew Application” instead of “New Application” in I-765 form, as these EAD’s are in different categories, it should have been new app. I have sent physical mail to USCIS for this correction, I have added L2EAD as one of the prof. Do you think USCIS can give RFE for this mistake in the form?

Thank you.

Hi @rupalin

When did you send your application? has your application check already been cashed ?

Hello @Anil_Gupta , thank you for the reply.

I filed the application in May beginning. I sent it on the address mentioned on the Receipt on I-797 form I received.

Hi Anil

Why there is no information for Phoenix center here?

Hi @Yin_Yi

What are first three letters on your receipt number?

Phoenix is not a service center that processes EAD applications. You just send them to Phoenix address and then they are sent to some other center.

My latest I797 notice starts with WAC, we send the H4 renew application to Phoenix, then it would be sent back to California center?

Hi @Yin_Yi

It depends on USCIS as to which center they choose to send your application.

Most probably, it will be California if your H1B was approved from California or was sent to California.

WAC is California.

Hi,

I got my L1A approved on July 29 when applied with premium processing. The L2 and L2 EAD application for my spouse has been concurrently filed by the attorney. The finger print review has been completed before 2 weeks. I heard from atorney that this usually takes 4 weeks to be approved. However, 4 weeks have already elapsed since the L1A approval date.

When would I likelly get the L2 and L2 EAD approved for my dependent

Hi @mahe

You can check the current EAD processing time above or here.

Hi Anil,

Thanks for the reply.

I was just wondering, whether there will be any difference in processing times for the fact that my spouse’s L2 and L2 EAD got applied at the same time as mine in Premium Processing.

Doesn’t USCIS consider the courtesy processing of the dependent application any more?

Hi @mahe

The courtesy L2 approval used to happen earlier but has been stopped now after biometric requirement.

Biometric was introduced in March 2019.

Hi Anil,

Really appreciate your response.
Is there any way I can expedite this processing?