My L1 is approved but my family’s L2 is pending approval for last 8 months. My I-485 is filed in EB-1 category and we have all received our EAD and AP. Moreover, we are expecting to receive the interview appointment for our GC in the next 2-3 months.
My family has to travel to India during summer break, and I’m wondering if traveling on EAD/AP is acceptable, if L2 is still pending and we’re expecting interview appointment for GC? Please suggest. Thank you.