During this step the formal decision (approved/denied) is written and the decision notice is mailed and/or emailed to the applicant/petitioner

Hello,
I had an i485 and i130 Interview based on marriage to a USC. I have 10 months old son who is a USC as well. This was my second interview and they separated us even when they say our son to the interview.
Our Attorney said 90% of our answers matched.

Now I have received this response from USCIS via an Email, what could this be ? The forums are full of NOID on this type of response.

Could it be NOID or Straight Denial or Approval or RFE. Please help me undestand all the possible scenarios.

***DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL ***

There has been a recent processing action taken on your case.

Receipt Number: MSC***

Application Type: I130, PETITION FOR ALIEN RELATIVE

Your Case Status: Decision

On May 9, 2022, we began reviewing your Form I130, PETITION FOR ALIEN RELATIVE, Receipt Number MSC***. We mailed you a notice informing you of the action we intend to take on your case. Please follow the instructions in the notice and submit any requested materials. If you do not receive your notice by May 23, 2022, contact the USCIS Contact Center at USCIS Contact Center | USCIS. If you move, go to How to Change Your Address | USCIS to give us your new mailing address.

During this step the formal decision (approved/denied) is written and the decision notice is mailed and/or emailed to the applicant/petitioner. You can use our current processing time to gauge when you can expect to receive a final decision.

• Log-in to your myUSCIS account to view your case history and understand what you can expect to happen next on your case.

• Current processing times can be found on the USCIS website at under Check Processing Times.

Sincerely,

The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)