DS160 Query H1B & H4

Hello @Anil_Gupta ,
Happy New Year 2022
I will be travelling to India in June2022, and planning to fill DS160 self + H4 (kid and spouse, Indian citizens). Have below queries , if you could please help and guide:

1. All of us are in USA , so what should be the address on the DS160 forms - should it be the physical address US or birth country India ?
    2.Kid got his passport stamped in San Francisco so should I mention SFO,USA as place/country of Issuance?
    3.H4 dependents (i797 is pending approval), I have my approval notice, so in the Primary Applicant Information on H4 DS160, should i give my petition # and is H4 i797 approval notice mandatory doc for H4 visa stamping or H1B approval notice should suffice the requirement.
    4.Intended stay duration - how do i calculate this …my petition will expire Jan2024, and I will travel June 2022. Can it but 18 months (June2022 - Jan2024) ?
    5.5.Lastly, if I select Mumbai consulate while filling the DS160 can i book dropbox appiontment in other state or location based on slot availability

Please assist .
Thanks and Best Regards,
HareKrishna