Thank you so much for guiding us and providing information here…
I am following this thread related to H1b transfer and extension process with an approved I-140 after 180 days.
- we dont know when our PD will be current
- my current employer will withdraw the approved I140 petition if I resign the company
- my new employer is filing extension based off my current employers I 140 approval
- does my new employer have to file new perm and I 140 even when they could apply the extension using current employer I 140?
- Should I take the new position if my new employer does not file for I 140 and perm?
I will really appreciate your help if you could provide me some direction here