May I ask couple questions?
- Does Initial L2 EAD application requires L1’s first pay stub? (told by FragoXXX that we need one in order to file, otherwise risking longer waiting time as USCIS may ask for RFE)
- RN Law Group says L2 EAD qualified for the litigation, we’re planning to join after 30 days of waiting, how long realistically or will it really help to expedite? And after litigation, any consequences/retaliation from govt or USCIS? Will it jeopardize our future green card application?
- We would like to file for expedition (when is the soonest time that we can file?) we heard cases that USCIS simply rejects before asking for evidence.
Our reasons for expedition (financial losses)
- Medical expenses (mother in law has serious depression issues, constantly visiting psychiatrist, left breast has a tumor, need surgery soon, so we have to support her)
- 2 young kids (4yo&2yo), childcare/school expenses (around $1000 per month), both of them still in home country, we need to make sure we can make a living before bringing them over, now being taken care by grannies.
- Mortgage back home ($1900 per month)
- Mom & Dad both over 65+, paying rent back home ($2900 per month), helper ($580 per month)
- Job offer from a reputable/sizable company
Thank you very much!