Does CKGS accept USCIS email receipt printout to prove pending visa application?

Once we select pending approval at USCIS, its asking to fill and submit ‘No status form’, also asking why applicant didn’t applied re-issue?
Do we need to submit ‘No Status form’? for Washington DC jurisdiction where i read online that its not required?
Can you please clarify?

Can you share the link where it says ‘No status form’ is not required for washington DC?

As per my information, you will have to submit all documents that are listed in your CKGS list to get the passport renewed.

You can provide the reason of no passport re-issue as:
Your USCIS application is pending for more than 8 months.

They understand the delays caused by USCIS and should be able to issue your passport.

Hi Anil,
I sent uscis email receipt printout when they sent after my wife and child extn application is received and start processing. But ckgs put me on hold saying
“Mother’s previous VISA COPY and a copy of receipt notice is required. Please send a self attested copy. “Online status copies are not acceptable”. 3. Applicant’s previous VISA COPY and a copy of receipt notice is required. Please send a self attested copy. “Online status copies are not acceptable”. Submit: Either by mail/In person.”

But problem is they never sent receipt notice documents by post and usually they are sending now a days by email only. Also i sent visa page in the passport as a proof for VISA.
Will there be any problem issuing new passport for my daughter or could you suggest any options before passport is nearing expiration?
Thanking you…

Hi @myvisa122

USCIS sends a copy of receipt notice officially by postal mail in addition to sending emails.

You should have received i797 C- Notice of receipt for your H4 extension by postal mail.
This is what is required to be sent to CKGS along with last US visa stamp from passport.

If you filed your H4 applications with your H1B spouse’s employer’s attorney, then employer’s attorney would have received this i797C from USCIS.
Check with them and they should be able to send you the original or scanned copies.

I have added a sample i797C in the top post above:

Let me know if you need more information.