My husband(H1B primary applicant) and I applied for AOS(EB2) early this October and are in pending status. I’m on my H4 with EAD. Can I change jobs while i485 is pending? If I do, do we have to notify USCIS about the same?
Also another question., we are considering moving to a new place within the same city. Is this a bad idea since we need to inform USCIS about the same and it may delay our GC.
Please share your thoughts.