Current PERM Processing time in Days

Hi Brunno,

No, I haven’t received an update.

Thanks
Kris.

Hi,
My PERM was filed in first week of Nov-19. When I try to check by the Case # in your website it does not give any details. Can you please help?

Thanks

Hi @ARNAB_SINHA

You have to share the case number to help you.

Are you seeing any error or what happens when you enter case number?

Hi,
My case # is: A-19308-78580. I’m not getting any error, but no response either.

Okay we’ll check and fix if there’s any issue.

Hello Anil… I have 7 months left on H1B. My employer is just submitting PWD. Do you think I can make it?

Hi @pghack

Ah the chances are just that you might just make it but it’s going to be very tight.

Thanks for your quick response @Anil_Gupta. I may plan to go to India for about a month to add some extra time. Really hope the PWD and PERM timelines come down in coming months.

Hi Anil,

Any updates for me?

Thanks

Hi @ARNAB_SINHA

Your case is pending. We are checking to see as to why the status update is not visible on the website in some cases.

I just checked twice and it showed in second attempt.

Will share an update tomorrow if this issue can be fixed. Thanks for the reminder.

Hi Anil,
Thanks so much for checking. By the current trend, what do you think is a reasonable ETA to get processed?
Thanks

Hello Anil,
I see the current processing date for perm Applications is October 2019. Does that mean they haven’t picked any applications after that which means 4 months of applications ? Or they are reveiwing the next mont applications also like (nov, dec, jan) but haven’t updated foreiglaborcertificate website. Based on the Current processing time on their website what do you think the average ETA for applications file in jan mid 2020 based on your experience ?

Hello Anil,
My Perm was filed in january 2020 mid of month. could I expect the approval in next 20 days? I see the analyst review is still in October 2019 perm files.

Does that mean, they are still in October and not yet moved to later date than it. Is there any chance they might also be reviewing the later month(dec, jan) perm applications also and would mine have a chance to get approved with in next 20 days.

I checked the status and it shows still pending. I am waiting to take a decision based on it. could you please respond.

Hi @avedire_truvisa

I do not think that you can get your PERM approval in next 20 days. It is currently taking about 5-6 months to get PERM approvals.

Sure Anil. Thank You. I appreciate your service. I hope you will get back all the effort you put, through some way.

1 Like

Hi @Anil_Gupta,

My perm priority date is September 24th, 2019 i.e. the date when my perm was filed with DOL.
But till today I have not received the approval. When I checked with the attorney they said that my case id still Pending.

When can I expect the approval?

Also if it goes to audit then my employer will be notified or not. Please confirm.

Hi @sus23

Please check your PERM case estimate here:

Hi,
My husband is applied perm process in March, how many months will take because issue of Corona it will take long time?
Thanks
Prema

Hi @Prema_Murugesan

Please check perm processing time here:

Sorry @Pranav_Pallav, I don’t give out any individual case estimates.