Current H4 EAD, L2 EAD processing times Vermont, Texas, California, Nebraska

3 posts were split to a new topic: USCIS Case App H4 EAD adjacent cases approved but mine has not activity

2 posts were split to a new topic: H4 COS, H4 EAD pending - Can I apply for H1B PERM and I140 in 6th year?

3 posts were split to a new topic: Employer not sharing I-140 number. How to get it from USCIS?

3 posts were split to a new topic: H4 EAD USCIS - We are still reviewing your case and there are no updates at this time

52 posts were split to a new topic: EAD Processing Time 2019 Archive

3 posts were split to a new topic: How much time it takes to get EAD card after approval?

6 posts were split to a new topic: Apply H4 COS and H4 EAD while on H1B

A post was split to a new topic: EAD expedite request denied - Current EAD expiring soon - Options?

Hi,

My husband’s h1b is valid till aug 1 2020. He is applying another extension by April 2020.

I have given Biometrics and applied H4/ H4ead on Jan 7 2020 (Biometric done on same date) in Vermont service center.

When can i expect my H4 & EAD to get approved ?

Hi @Pavi_Hari

It is currently taking 3-6 months to get EAD approval.

1 Like

Thanks a lot :pray: cant wait to join back to work after a big break

Hi anil,

My h4 is approved today but h4 ead is pending.

We filed h1b and h4 together(in dec at vermont service center ) but h4ead was filed a week later. When can i expect my h4ead ?

Hi @Pavi_Hari

I cannot really give any concrete timeline but H4 approval is a good news. H4 EAD should be approved soon too.

Hi,

I am Ramya, I applied for H4 EAD standalone on Feb05, 2020 and got receipt on 06Feb, 2020. Its been 89 days already and I haven’t get approval yet. Is it the right time to request for expedite process? Do you know how along it takes time to get approval?

Hi @Ramya2020

There is no right time to apply for EAD expedite. You can do it anytime if you think you have a valid reason.

Check current processing time here:

https://www.am22tech.com/uscis/ead-processing-time/

Hello Ramya,

Have you received your EAD approval?
My EAD is still pending with Vermont service center. Applied Nov 2019.

L1 A is filed in premium but L2 and L2 EAD filer separately with receipt number. What is the approximate wait time now?

Also what is the chance L2 extension will be processed in premium?

Also after L1A extension can I get L2 extended from traveling outside?

Hello Aparna/Vamshi,

When did you guys applied the H4 EAD and thru which processing center
How many days it took to approve the EAD after biometrics.

I have applied the H4+EAD(change of status from H1) on 3/20(thru Nebraska service center) and given the biometrics on 9/17 ,till now I didn’t see the case status updated in USCIS site.

Hi Friends,

we applied for H4 Ead May 1st 2020, application is still pending, passport is expiring may 10 2021.,

If we send passport for renewal, and if we get biometric appointment in between , will there be any problem if we show expired driving license as identity proof?

should we want until biometrics is completed and do passport renewal?

Thanks
Suman

We received our new passport yesterday from vfs…process is so nic got my passport in exactly 22 days. Applied dec 20 , received jan 12