Change of Name, Evidence of - Australia visa

For Visa applications like 189 / 190

Provide evidence of any name change.

This will include your marriage certificate or change of name certificate.
Provide a scanned copy of your original document preferably in color.

It is good if you can send a Certified copy even though nothing has been officially said explicitly for the change of name certificate.

For Citizenship applications

Provide a scanned copy of your original document.

If you are providing a marriage certificate, it must be an officially issued certificate.
Ceremonial certificates are not accepted as evidence of a change of name.

Hi @Anil_Gupta,

Can You help me with sample name change affidavit please, I couldn’t find one in online.


Already replied to your same question here: