Change of employer

I am currently with employer A with valid visa stamped on my passport until 08/30/2023. Now I am planning to join employer B. After joining employer B if i travel to India on vacation then do i need to go for re stamping just for change of employer?

No. You can use your current visa to enter back to the US provided it is valid the day you enter. Visa is just a travel document and is independent of employer.