Change of Address from India Address to US Address

Anil

First of all, thanks for your expert guidance on this forum.

1. My current passport (which is expiring in 5 months) has India address
  2. On my new passport, I am asking for my US address to be printed (will produce necessary US address proof - utility bill etc.)
  3. As there is change in address scenario here (India address on my current passport to US address on new passport) - am I required to submit any India address proof? If yes, what is it?
    (Note - I have given my relatives address as secondary address - one which will not be printed, on the government online application)

I know you have answered this in the past. Had anything changed recently, as they moved from Cox & King to VFS.

Thanks
Mahesh

@Mahesh_Saravanan can you please share your experience and how did you go about it?

Hi Mahesh,

I am about to renew my passport and have a similar issue. I cannot use my previous Indian address as my parents are moving to a different city in a remote location. But they havent moved yet. Address on my aadhar card is the previous address. I am going to use US address as printable address. Can I use my relatives address as a placeholder? I do not have any address proof on my relative’s address. Please let me know @Mahesh_Saravanan . Thank you

@RG2K Are you facing similar situation?