Chances of 190 NSW - 262113 - Systems administrator

Hi Anil,
Chances to get ITA 190 NSW with 85 points including state points.
EOI filled 06/10/19
Main applicant - 262113 in STSOL
Spouse- 233914 in MLTSSL with competent English.
Do you think NSW will invite because of different occupation?
After 16th November, points will be 90.
Thanks

Hi @Kartik_Patel

Chances of invite are good with 85/90 points.

1 Like

Hi Kartik,

I’m also 262113 applicant who filed EOI on 17-Nov-2019. Did you get a pre-invite and if yes on what date? Keen to hear back from you.

Thanks
Anil

Thanks for replying Kartik, I too have 90 points with spouse skills included in the same occupation list (STSOL for both). It seems yours is not (STSOL vs MLTSSL are two different lists) . I think it is important to have both individuals to be in the same occupation list to be eligible to claim full 10 points for spouse. Anyways if you wish to keep in touch to share updates, my email ID is ace911turbo@gmail.com where I can share WhatsApp number as well. Cheers Anil

Hi Anil,
Can you please confirm with above query about both occupations in different list?
Thanks
Kartik

Hi Anil T,
Did you get any update ?
Thanks
Kartik

Hi Kartik,

No, I haven’t yet got any update since the EOI submission. EOI is still in the same status.

Anil T

Hi Kartik,

I also have the same scenario like you (I am in MTLSOL and spouse in STSOL) and looking to apply for 190.

Were you able to figure out if we can claim 10 points or not ?

I asked to my agent and iscah as well. We can claim 10 points of skilled spouse according to they said. But I’m still confused because DHA says we can’t claim it.

Thanks for your response @Kartik_Patel. By “DHA says”, are you referring to the statement (which I think could be interpreted either way) on their website or did you manage to find a way to get in touch with them?

I couldn’t see a support email on their website; I’ll try to reach them via phone.

Also, did you edit your EOI to claim 5 points or its still with 10 points. Just want to see what other folks are doing about it :slight_smile:

“on their website”.
It’s still with 10 points.

1 Like