Chance of invite for Electronics engineer ANZSCO code 233411

Hi @sharada_mohan

I can understand. All the best.

1 Like

Extremely disappointed with August round where they ended up with only 100 invites with 85+ points. Even with 80 points, we have no chance for Australia with their new points system in November, I am going to be doomed. Any thoughts?

Hi @sharada_mohan

I know its demotivating. But, we can’t do anything about it.

Lets hope for the best.

HI Anil,
I got invited yesterday 11’th October round

Congratulations @sharada_mohan

Hello Anil,

My DOE for EOI is 23 May 2019 with 75 points for Electronics Engineer.
Now after November Changes , being a single applicant my points are 85. Any chances to get an invite for 189 or should I stop thinking about it ?
Thanks

Hi @tauqeer

85 is a good score and there is no need to lose heart.

The points requirement should come down in few months.

Thank you Anil for the response. Any chances I should expect the Invite before Dec 2020? Because my EOI will expire in Dec 2020 (As the first date of my EOI submission with 65 points was Dec 2018. After Achieving 90 score in PTE I updated it in May 2019 with 75 Skill select points).

Thanks

Sorry @tauqeer

It is not possible to say anything about Dec 2020 as that’s too far in future.

Immigration laws are changing every year and things may be completely different in Dec 2020.

A post was split to a new topic: Any Issue with applying tourist visa while EOI for PR is already submitted?

Hi Anil
I am electronics engineer with 85 points on 189 with DOE feb 2019, what are chances of getting an invite? What are other visa options that can be tried?
Regards

Hi @Zali1

85 is a good score. I don’t have any time estimate to share at this time.

Thanks anil, can you suggest what other visa options can be tried , is it advisable to try 491 on these points or otherwise waiting for 189 is more favroable in terms of getting an invite?

Try as many visa types as you can is my suggestion.

189 invite may come but there is no fixed timeframe.

Hello everyone I am applying for 190, 491 pr visas and my score is 75 what are my chances of getting an invite and how long it takes plz guide are there other options also to get pr.