I have submitted application for downgrade from EB2 to EB3 in first week of November 2020. My PD date is april 2013 and it is current. Below are important dates
- Application downgrade submitted on Nov 7 2020, Nebraska center
- Receipt came on Feb 17, 2021
- I140 EB3 premium approved on July 30, 2021
- Biometric appointment done on August 9, 2021
- Status on USCIS status changed to “case was updated to show fingerprints were taken i-485” on September 10 , 2021
- NEXT STEP?? ( can you tell what next status goes after this stage and any standard days/weeks/months time to change to new status?
Also if filing action date retrogress beyond my PD date (April 2013) then USCIS issue green card for those applicants who has already submitted or I have to wait again for my PD date to be current?
Third Question- if uscis is not able to use all visas available for fiscal year 2021 then on oct 1 will all unused visas will be carry forward or go waste?