Case was updated to show fingerprints were taken i-485

Hello Anil,
I have submitted application for downgrade from EB2 to EB3 in first week of November 2020. My PD date is april 2013 and it is current. Below are important dates

1. Application downgrade submitted on Nov 7 2020, Nebraska center
  2. Receipt came on Feb 17, 2021
  3. I140 EB3 premium approved on July 30, 2021
  4. Biometric appointment done on August 9, 2021
  5. Status on USCIS status changed to “case was updated to show fingerprints were taken i-485” on September 10 , 2021
  6. NEXT STEP?? ( can you tell what next status goes after this stage and any standard days/weeks/months time to change to new status?
    Also if filing action date retrogress beyond my PD date (April 2013) then USCIS issue green card for those applicants who has already submitted or I have to wait again for my PD date to be current?
    Third Question- if uscis is not able to use all visas available for fiscal year 2021 then on oct 1 will all unused visas will be carry forward or go waste?

Thanks
Rajesh

Hi, replying on behalf of Anil.

Next step is you will recieve RFE to submit medical exam ( form I-693) for all in your family who applied AOS. If you already submit the exam then your AOS file is documentary completed and your status will change to your I-485 application is approved.
Refer below link for more information.

USCIS will issue EAD/AP card and your AOS application will be only processed once your PD is current again in the future.

They go wasted as the rule is to use all available visa numbers in the same year.

So what rule you are talking of? Did congress passed any legislation in 2020 for this?

Anil,

So today (oct 14, 2021) now with dates retrogress for November 2021 bulletin.

What are chances of even getting EAD. My PD is April 2013
The current filing date is 22JAN12
Final action date is 15JAN12