Does anyone have experience applying for an extension on B1/B2 visa twice?
We have an extension already pending but I am a little worried about sending my parents home with the situation in India currently is as it is. They are coming up close to year of being here. I would like to send them home once the situation gets a little better but not sure if a 2nd extension is even possible.
Would appreciate any information.