- My current H1B expires in April 2019.
- With my current employer I’ve I-140 and since my employer don’t file H4 EAD, I applied for H4-EAD for my spouse separately.
- In Jan 2019 employer submitted for H1B extension
- Employer didn’t considered H4-EAD extension along with my H1B extension
- Do I need to go for a H4-EAD extension post H1B approval? Or can I apply while H1B extension is in-progress
- Does my spouse need to stop working until she gets the H4EAD or can she continue working based on my H1B receipt number?