Can new H1B Employer attorney get old emp I-140 somehow?

Hello, I am working with Employer A, and let’s say Employer B is filing transfer. And after approval from Employer B, I do not want to join employer B, can I still continue work with original Employer A since I have not given the resignation from employer A. Do I need to do any thing again ?

Also what are the possible excuses or reasons we can tell current employer to obtain I-140. My employer is not providing the I-140 notice.

Can any attorney obtain my I-140, lets say i approach to Attorney Y, then can he be able to obtain my I-140 approval notice? Please adivce

You can choose to stay back with current employer even after H1B transfer approval.

You can get your i140 directly from USCIS by filing FOIA request.

but will FOIA gives us the 140 approval notice ? I heard they will not give approval notice. Any experiences what exactly they give?

They will either give i140 approval notice or receipt copy which is enough for filing transfer.

Your attorney can also only file FOIA request. If you want to pay them and get the same thing, its your choice.

yes for transfer that is ok, but for porting the PD when Employer B will file new i-140 then what will happen and what we need?

You need the same i140 sir.

But I will not have the actual 140, i just submittd FOIA. I heard that they only gives us the application receipt, any experience if they provide the approval receipt as well?

And, while filing FOIA, do we need to select something complex, simple, I forgot what i selected.

Please read my replies given above once again and you will get answers.

I did not get where exactly. Can you read my question and suggest.

Also, what are the possible excuses or reasons we can tell current employer to obtain I-140. My employer is not providing the I-140 notice.