Can I recapture h1b unused time after returning back to home country without having activated my h1b status?

Hi, I have some questions regarding h1b.

1. If I file for h1b COS this year and quit my job on 10/2 and then return to my home country, could I still file a cap-exempt h1b petition without paystubs from my previous employer if I were to come back to the states after 1 - 2 years? I know h1b transfer requires paystubs but what about this specific situation. If my employer revokes my h1b after 10/2, will it affect my eligibility to file a cap-exempt h1b petition in the future?

2. If I file for h1b CP and quit my job before 10/1 and return to my home country, could I file a cap-exempt h1b petition in the future to come back to the states? Or this depends on whether my employer revokes my h1b or not.

The main reason I’m asking these questions is that I got selected for this year’s h1b lottery but due to family reasons, I need to go back to my home country ASAP. What is the best way so that I can leave the U.S. ASAP but also be able to keep my h1b for future use if I find a job in the U.S. in 2 years? Shall I file for h1b COS or CP?