Can I file new extension without responding to RFE from same company?

I have received RFE for my H1B extension can I file for new extension without responding to RFE from same company?

New application will give Me more time

Is this possible?

If my RFE is getting denied I have to leave the country so new application can give me sometime

I looking for your advice I have my 140 approved.

Hi @Sureshchandar

You can file as many applications as you want. But, the new ones might also get an RFE.

Hi Anil after replying back to RFE before getting response can We file another extension in normal process? Once the RFE response is positive we can cancel the second extension? Or if RFE is rejected the second one will be in progress so that I can stay in country valid.

As i already said, you can file as many applications as you want to create a chain.

Thank you Anil My question was the second application file will keep Me in valid state and also if it’s in normal process it will also take sometime to get response so I can stay legally in same Job.

If first one get rejected still one more in progress so I can stay legally.

Suresh

Anil Iam looking for this second application will allow Me to stay in US ? Since first RFE is rejected since my green card date is current I have to stay in US so that I can file my 140 and 485 together

Even extension is filed as normal process it will take 3 to 5 months to get response

As long as you can file a new extension before your current i94 expiry, you can stay in US.