Can current employer withdraw the H4 and H4 EAD application when moving company?

I am on H1B Visa and I am going to move to another company B from current company A but my wife’s case is still pending regarding H4 renewal and H4 EAD. I wanted to understand once I left company A, can company A withdraw H4 and H4 EAD renewal application? I think they will withdraw H1B application but I am not sure about H4 and H4 EAD applications.

If not, how will I be getting documents of approval notice and EAD cards if I get them? Because earlier, all the documents are coming to them first and then they mail me. I am not sure if they will support after that?

Any suggestions or experience with your employers in past.

My previous employer revoked my H1B while I had my wife’s H4 and H4EAD pending with USCIS. After 2 months of withdrawal, USCIS rejected my wife’s H4 and H4EAD.
Luckily I had applied H4 and H4EAD again with my second H1B.
Ideally we need to send some letter to withdraw your H4 and H4EAD applications by yourself. You should apply H4 and H4EAD with your current H1B.

Good luck

Thanks so much for your reply. When USCIS rejected your wife’s H4 and H4 EAD applications, what is the reason they provide? Was it a RFE or just straight rejection?

The reason was H1B with draw by my previous employer. No RFE. Straight rejection

Thanks again for your reply. Was your wife’s second application was approved fine? And there were no issues in that?

Do you know if the first application of H4 and H4 EAD is not rejected by USCIS, is there any way we can tell the USCIS to send us the documents without going through our employer?

I am still waiting for the second one. Not sure what’s going to happen.

I applied H4 and H4EAD by myself. Not thru my employer. So I get it directly from USCIS

What is the main reason for h4, h4ead delay? USCIS will give solving or not?

@Christopher Need some help, Was your Second Petition went through? One more question is Did your spouse i94 expired, when you filed the Second H4 Petition along with your H1B transfer

My second petition approved fine.
She had valid i94 when we apply the second petition.