Can a care giver apply Australia or Canada PR?

My sister has been working as a care giver in Israel past 7 years.

Hence can she apply PR based on her experience or study further on the related work field either in Canada or Australia?

She hasn’t done nursing or anything like that but got experience in care giver field.

You have to see if the ‘caregiver’ is allowed as an occupation for migration or not first.