AVR process to come back on h1b after using AP

I have recently traveled from India on AP and wanted to come back on h1b through the AVR process. I don’t have US visa stamping but I have my h1b petition valid till Feb 2024. Can I go to San Ysidro or Otay Mesa border to get my passport stamped with h1b?

Yes you can switch to H1B bycusing H1B I-797 at Mexico border using AVR.