Australian job in ICT different from my ICT Analyst degree

Can you please also explain that if I have an Australian job in ICT different from my ICT Analyst degree like ICT Software Engineer, then whether this will help me in my Australian ICT Business Analyst degree assessment?
For 1 year Australian work experience one must do job in the profile of one’s Australian degree or one can do job in Australia and file assessment independently

Hi @Rksharma

The Australian work experience should also be in same ANZSCO code that you choose for yourself. The assessment agency has to mark it as relevant to your ANZSCO code to claim Australian work experience.

Does that answer your question?

Ok Sir, but to claim Australian work experience one must do a formal course in that ANZSCO code or one can just start doing the work without having a formal qualification in that ANZSCO code.
For Example, I have done ICT BA course but I am getting a chance to work as a software developer to work in Australia. I have no formal qualification in software development either in Bachelors or Masters degree. If I want to claim Australian work experience in software developer ANZSCO code, I must have a formal qualification? This, I hope, would be my last question.

Hi @Rksharma

The assessment agency decides if the formal education should match the work experience based on ANZSCO code or not.

In most cases, it should match to get full credit for work experience.