Australia

(Anil Gupta) #104

Document uploading is the LAST step.

okay. Got it!

Thanks!!

(Oscar) #107

Hi Anil, first of all I would like to thank you for this website and the good job you are doing.

(Oscar) #108

My question is about ACS, is there any chance they can do another Assessment for me. My former employer only paid in cash of which was not banked either. I want ACS to give me another assessment minus that employment. Have you heard of a way out of this fix I am in?

(Anil Gupta) #109

I answered your question in another thread. Let me know if you need more information.

(Oscar) #110

Hi Anil, yes you did and I am grateful, just one more question. When I login to apply for a new assessment, it brings up my old experiences and even those assessed the last time. Should I just add a new experience and submit? Will that be the only experience being assessed ? The one added?

(Anil Gupta) #112

A post was split to a new topic: Where to write i140 receipt number on H4 EAD i765 form?

(P) #114

Hi Anil for PR application

(P) #115

for identity docs we can put Aadhar + SSN both and down there on other docs can put US DL

(P) #116

is that correct ?

(Taha Usmani) #117

Any idea when ict sales representative profile will open in NSW, currently it’s in South Australia now with 80 points.