First of ALL thank you very much for giving us the opportunities to ask you about the queries and doubts we have.
I humbly request you to please read my case and guide me.
My name is Hafiz, Currently, i am PhD scholar at UNSW right now.
I have :
Profession : Computer Sys n Networks Engineer
My experience was 4 years and ACS deducted 2 years and i cant claim remaining 2 years now.
Naati is booked for August and i have lodged EOI at 65 for 189 and 190 for NSW.
I also applied for EA Assessment as a Telecom Engineer but they denied and offered to continue for assessment as Engineering Technologist. I hopefully will get for Engineering Technologist in next two weeks as i have improved my CDR’s and Summary statement but my points will remain the same.
Now as you know, both Engineering Technologist and Computer System and Networks Engineer are under pro-rata and due to my PhD commitment as i am on scholarship i have to stay in NSW as i am being funded by Pakistani Government.
- How can increase my points?
- Should i apply for regional? If i get invite and apply for PR, what the case officer will do with my existing student visa as i am onshore?
- What is the likelihood of getting something positive for me in upcoming changes in November 2019?
- 10 points for single will help me? will i get 10 for STEM qualification under new rule as my profession is IT and listen in STEM but (my degree was not from Australia but Pakistan)
- With 70, should i expect 190 invitation for NSW for Comp Sys n Networks Eng?
- What can i do with my Engineering Technologist case? Should i apply for Victoria? will i get invite with 70?
Please respond me in detail, i need your response toclear all these doubt that makes me so confuse.
Your response will be highly appreciated, Thank you vey much in Advance