Thanks @Abinesh_yuvi @order_response for sharing all this info, its really a saver.
I also need to start process to giving POA to my father in India.
So just outlining my understanding below, hope you will verify as per your expereince:
- Print Out POA on simple A4 paper.
- Visit notary to get it notarised.
- Send the notarised POA to VFS.
Some doubts in step 2(notary):
- Do we need to affix photographs of me, person to whom I am giving POA & witness on the POA?
- Do notary has to put stamp on every paper of POA and all photographs?
- Do witnesses also have to visit notary to sign them in from of him?
or I can get them signed and then take that POA to notary?
I know its lot of questions, but you know in India they found any fault and reject your application so want to be sure
@order_response I beleive you are in Melbourne, I am also in melbourne.
Can you suggest any notary and charges?
Thanks in advance,