Assessment for Accountant General

Hi Anil,
If my graduation is BSc and I am having occupation as accountant general with an experience of 12 years, how do i go about for my assessment. What will be maximum points i can claim for work experience.

If you may clarify please. Thanks

Hi @Bond_007

You need to use this Australia points calculator to find your total points.

Thanks for your response. I have visited the link sent by you. However i was looking for which assessment agency do i need to approach and whether I can all my 12 years or will they deduct some of my years as i dont have any accountant qualifications. REGARDS

You need to first find your job code and then the agency would be listed next to it.

The best way to know how much work experience would be counted is to get an assessment done.

Thanks again Anil, i will act accordingly.