Apply PR for his adopted mother for Canada and not biological parents

(anonymous7) #1

Hi Anil,

My friend wan to apply for express entry Canadian PR. He is in confusion right now. His aunt has adopted him and he has just one paper to proof that. Everywhere else his name and everything relate to his biological parents including his passport.
He want to apply PR for his adopted mother for Canada. Can he go ahead with the procee and provide doption document? Won’t there be a problem if they ask why he is not applying PR for his biological parents?


Transcript and Degree from DU directly to WES
(Anil Gupta) #2

It is your choice if you want to apply PR for adopted parent or biological parent.

You will have to prove that the application is legitimate and your relationship is true and not forged.