Apply H4 Extension with pending H1B extension receipt number?

My spouse’s employer filed for H1B extension in regular processing and it has been pending for more than 5 months now.

We are planning to file for my H4 extension now. Can we do it using pending H1B extension’s receipt number?

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Apply H4-EAD based on pending H1B/H4 extension receipt number?