Anzco code and skill assessment needed again to increase work points?

(Teena) #1

Hi,
I have two questions.

1. If we are going to update our work experience later do we have to do skill assessment again? Because I wud get 5 points extra in few months.
  2. Does a particular anzco code depend on invite time? My roles and responsibilities match both developer programmer and software engineer? Which is better for getting invite based on points 70,75.

(Anil Gupta) #2

If you change your Employer after the assessment, then a new ACS assessment is needed.

Otherwise, you can leave the end date blank for currrent employment and EOI will automatically add points for your work experience.

The invite time for both software engineer and developer programmer is 7+ months with 70 points in 189 visa.

(Teena) #3

The above codes I mentioned fall under 189 and 190 .but to get a state sponsorship do we have to mention explicitly to consider or they themselves nominate.? If so, at what step of the process.?
And state sponsorship with 75 points takes how longer roughly?

(Anil Gupta) #4

When you file your EOI, you have the option of choosing 189, 190 visa on first step itself.

State nomination is usually given to highest point holder. If you have 75 points without counting state points, then you may get invite within a month.

(Teena) #5

Thanks much. So can I say that software engineer and developer programmer has the same demand when it comes to giving away invites?

(Anil Gupta) #6

Ya…pretty much same demand.

(Teena) #7

Which do you think is better for a getting a invite sooner? Form your past experiences which one developer programmer or software engineer has got more invites?

(Anil Gupta) #8

Both have the same code and have chances of invite.

(Teena) #9

For skill assessment notary is required only if I’m getting the work experience letter from my senior right? If letter head Is there then it’s not required? Is that right?

(Anil Gupta) #10

Notarization is required for all documents whether from employer or co-worker.