Hi Team, Can someone kindly answer my below query:
May 2018, my company has filed an amendment for Client Change and Location Change. Case moved to Vermont in Jan and Got an RFE in Feb 2019 and responded back to RFE. The Amendment was denied(Yet to receive the denial notice).
Meanwhile my I-94 was expired in June, so my Company has filed an Extension before the expiry. The Extension is in progress currently(Status shows Case was transferred to new Jurisdiction)
Could you kindly let me know whether i can continue work until my Extension decision is received irrespective of Amendment result?
Thanks much in advance.